Available compounds for this machine.
Machine grade Tie Plugging Compound
The most reliable, cost effective spike hole filling compound in the industry. Designed for all of our tie plugging equipment that utilize modern meter-mix dispensing technology to provide a consistent quality of 35-40 pounds-per-cubic foot spike hole filling compound in both wood and composite crossties.
- A 1:1 ratio expanding compound that greatly reduces the amount of compound needed and reduces costs in excess of 60% as compared to 1:2 ratio compounds
- Material density is matched to a hardwood tie @ 45-55 lbs/sq ft, and will not damage the tie, unlike competitor’s material which is harder than a wood crosstie
- Maintains superior spike retention and track gauge as proven in the field and in independent testing
- Can be applied in low temperatures
- Available in 5 gallon pails and 250 gallon totes
- The packaging of this product can be customized to meet your specific needs